Follow/Like us on Facebook to get live updates and Lectures
Terms & Conditions
RIGHTS OF ACCESS
- This Site is an official Masjid Bencoolen website and is owned and operated by Masjid Bencoolen.
- Masjid Bencoolen reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
USE OF CONTENTS
- The materials located on this Site, including the statistical data, reports, charts, graphs, information and documentation (the “Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Masjid Bencoolen.
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of Masjid Bencoolen. To use any parts of the Contents of this Website, the user must seek permission in writing from Masjid Bencoolen. Masjid Bencoolen reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of Masjid Bencoolen’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of Masjid Bencoolen.
- Any request to reproduce the Contents from this Site for publication or commercial use should be addressed to: Masjid Bencoolen, 51 Bencoolen St, Singapore 189630.
LINKS FROM / TO THIS SITE
- This Site contains links to third-party Web sites which are not maintained by Masjid Bencoolen. Masjid Bencoolen is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these third-party Web sites, and these Web sites are not investigated or monitored by Masjid Bencoolen. These links are provided only as a convenience. The inclusion of a link to a third-party Web site on this Site does not and should not be interpreted to imply Masjid Bencoolen’s approval or endorsement of the linked Web site. Should you decide to leave this Site to access a third-party Web site, you do so at your own risk.
- Except as stated below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Site or any of its contents are strictly prohibited.
- Linking to the Homepage: You may link to the Homepage of this Site, upon notifying Masjid Bencoolen in writing.
- Hyperlinking to an internal page of this Website: You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from Masjid Bencoolen prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Masjid Bencoolen reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents.
- Masjid Bencoolen reserves the right to disable any links to or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- Masjid Bencoolen reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.
- The Contents of this Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Masjid Bencoolen does not warrant and disclaims any and all other warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to:
- As to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site, including hyperlinks to or services from other parties; and/or
- That the Contents available through this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that it is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- Masjid Bencoolen shall not be liable in any event to any user for failure of any service or any damage (including but not limited to special, consequential, or exemplary damages) or loss of any kind in connection with the use of this Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered in connection with access to, use of, denial of access or restricted access to, modification, suspension and/or discontinuation of this Site.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Masjid Bencoolen shall not be liable for any defect, default, deficiency or malfunction in any device, computer, internet service provider or telecommunication system or network, viruses or other malicious software or denial of service attacks that may affect the use of this Site.
- User agrees that use of this Site is conditioned upon user’s waiver of any right to sue Masjid Bencoolen for damages or losses related to the use of this Site.
- In the event that any user feels that any Masjidbencoolen.org campaign or any content on Masjidbencoolen.org is objectionable, please contact us immediately by clicking the ‘Flag This Page’ link, or writing to email@example.com.
Dated: October, 2019